Wednesday, February 18, 2009

copie of Aishwarya Rai



Payal Rohatagi knows for sure how to grab eyeballs. And this time she has copied Ash costumes from head to toe from the famous Kajra Re song (from Yash Chopra’s film Bunti Aur Babli) for her forthcoming movie Dil Kabbadi.

Payal’s character in Dil Kabbadi is of a yoga instructor, who is having an extra marital affair with Irfan Khan, and together they are play-acting various roles to spice up their affair. In this particular sequence they enact the Kajra Re sequence.

“The central idea behind this song was identification with the audience, explains debutant director,” Anil Sharma.

“Irfan and Payal play games in bedroom and play act several roles… we wanted sequences or acts that audience could identify with and Kajra Re won hands down,” he adds.

Said Payal Rohatagi before heading for Bigg Boss’ house where she is going stay for a week, “I was extremely excited for this song called Good Night… This song will show me sporting different looks and one of the look is where I do the mujra act. It is very special to me as my entire look is very different to what I have ever looked till now. My outfit is similar to that of Aishwarya’s in the Kajra Re Song. I really enjoyed doing the song with Irfan. He dances really well and has added the required humour to the song. I love my look….”