Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kareena and Priyanka Conflit


Pritish a well-known producer bit back, he says, ” Kareena has slammed me on front page of DNA today for my saying that she looked hot in Chameli, not in KI. Views?

Despite a 20 hour day I respond to each one of you. Isn't it time you defended Twitter and me? And yourself for being out here. ”

Pritish practically ran an opinion poll on this issue, and in a most weird twist dragged Piggy Chops in the scene

Yanking Piggy Chops into the catfight, Pritish says via Twitter, ”Kareena claims those on Twitter (read me, Priyanka Chopra) have no work. So they pass comments on others? You agree with her? Kareena busier than me?”

Now that’s a smart move.

Pritish was caught foot-in-mouth calling Kareena a joke; now he is dragging Piggy Chops to fuel a cat-fight to save himself, like a true politician.