Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Deepika sexy pices


We've heard of actors giving a limb for a role. But an eye? That's precisely what would have happened if she had tried to look any more Chinese for Chandni Chowk To China.

"I don't know how or why Nikhil Advani though of a South Indian with big round eyes to play Chinese. But he did cast me. I play a half-Chinese and half-Indian.. And to get my eyes to look less big and rounded and more slanted some special makeup artistes were brought in.

They suggested tapes to stick around my eyes."Deepika then consulted her doctors. "And they cut the idea down in time. My doctors said if I stick those tapes on my eyes for twelve hours a day the shape of my face would change forever and I'd end up looking Chinese for the rest of my life. So instead we got my makeup artiste Mallika Bhatt to do my eye makeup in such a way that my eyes looked slanted."