Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sexy actress Lara Dutta


Not happy with uninspiring roles being offered by filmmakers these days, actress Lara Dutta has now written a script for herself!"What prompted me to write a script for myself? Scriptwriters in Bollywood aren't writing anything in depth for a woman. Invariably the scripts glorify the hero while the heroine is the love interest. And the women-oriented films are half-baked attempts at feminist statements. Both to me are uninspiring," Lara said.

So will she take to direction as well?"No I'm not ready to direct yet. And I can't wait to start my film. I've done two drafts. And I think it needs one more draft, then I'm ready," she said.But, interestingly, Lara hasn't written a woman-oriented film.

"It has equal space for the male and female protagonists. It's not one of those feminist, in-your-face women's films. The male lead will have a lot to contribute to my film.